Client: Castle Constructions
Contract Value: $500,000 +GST
Project Timeframe: October to December 2020
Landscape construction of nature play and surrounding hard and soft landscape element, and construction of ELC nature playground.
Landscape elements included:
- 4 x water pumps from mains set of hand carved limestone plinths which where then set into limestone boulder rock work
Brick and natural limestone walls
- Timber bridge
- Feature boulders
- LYPA landscape elements (Fort with slide, concrete slide set on limestone boulders)
- Concrete cycle paths with rumble strips and pot holes
- Exposed aggregate paving
- Soft fall areas (both washed white sand and certified softfall mulch)
- Jarrah steppers, log bridge, milled steppers
- Design and install irrigation system for surrounding landscape
- Soil improving planting and mulching
- Bulk earthworks to site to prepare for landscape and provide final trim.
Last Drop Landscaping were responsible for all hard and soft landscaping elements, as well as scheduling and programming Subcontractors to install other elements. With only 12 weeks to complete the works, program was the key to project success.
The Clients Subcontractors were successfully management and coordinated through Ryan’s full-time onsite supervision, and Holly acting as an offsite project manager. This minimised clashes between trades and allowed the team to complete the project on time.