Client: Acacia Hill
Contract Value: $230,000 +GST
Project Timeframe: October to December 2019
Landscape construction of nature play and surrounding hard and soft landscape element, and construction of Childcare nature playground.
Landscape elements included:
- 2 x water pumps from mains set of hand carved limestone plinths which where then set into limestone boulder rock work
- Brick and natural limestone walls
- Timber bridge
- Feature boulders
- Jarrah landscape elements (Fort with Roof and 2nd Storey, Concrete cycle paths with rumble strips and pot holes
- Liquid Limestone paving
- Soft fall areas (both washed white sand and certified softfall mulch)
- Jarrah steppers, log bridge, milled steppers
- Design and install irrigation system for surrounding landscape
- Soil improving planting and mulching
- Bulk earthworks to site to prepare for landscape and provide final trim.
Last Drop Landscaping were responsible for all hard and soft landscaping elements, as well as scheduling and programming Subcontractors to install other elements. With only 12 weeks to complete the works, program was the key to project success.
Acacia Hill on engaged Last Drop Landscaping directly as such were responsible for all safety, traffic management and public safety. The job site wall in the Jull St mall Armadale which meant constantly dealing with the public and traffic during deliveries and construction.